Infectious control planning & design
The following services are offered for all data cable clean-up projects, all services can be adjusted in accordance to the clients needs.
Construction of barrier
Construction of a physical barrier around the work area to separate it from the rest of the facility.
Continuously pulling air within the area through HEPA filtration device to reduce the number of airborne particles.
- Plastic containment using zip wall to enter and leave the work area.
- Environmental containment unit that extends to the ceiling and creates a portable work area.
- Sheetrock enclosure with plastic lining for long term projects in critical care areas.
- Sticky mats for cleaning workers feet when entering and leaving the work area.
- Areas wiped down and cleaned of all debris and dust prior to protective containment area being broken down.